Total number of hits on all images: 20,676
- Walhalla Goldfields Railway visit
- (40 images)
- Hits: 733
- Seymour Visit
- (25 images)
- Hits: 1,474
- Members visit to SRHC Seymour
- Newport Workshops
- (10 images)
- Hits: 159
- A collection of photos from visits to the Newport Workshops.
- Maldon (VGR)
- (7 images)
- Hits: 110
- A short stop at Maldon on the way home from Bagshot where Mark was racing.
- Kilmore explore July 09
- (14 images)
- Hits: 446
- (12 images)
- Hits: 286
These are a few photos I took of railway related things that I happened to come across in Darwin on April 2011.
Included are, a couple of remnants of the old North Australia railway in central Darwin, the mighty bustling Darwin station (Southern Cross be very jealous!!), a hopper train (50 wagons plus) that was parked in the station road (for all you GM lovers), and a view from the Alice Springs end of the yards (which is and and which is down in this case??).
- Central Victoria whirlwind tour
- (26 images)
- Hits: 669
- Club members Geoff Collis and Ian Deans embarked on a whirlwind one day tour of Central Victoria on June 20 2009. Although the main purpose was supposedly to photograph the last remaining MF bogie cattle wagon at Castlemaine, we just happened to detour via Daylesford and Trentham on the way home....